Information & guidance about specific needs
We frequently get requests from parents wishing to find out more about different Special Educational Needs and for signposting to outside agencies for support. With this in mind, we have added some parent guides and websites which may be useful. If you are aware of additional information, guidance or helpful SEND websites, please use the contact form below to notify us.
ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER - ADHD - INFORMATION
AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER - ASD - INFORMATION
- Are You Autism Aware?
- Autism Spectrum Mind Map
- Making an Autism-friendly home
- Preparing to move home with a child with Autism
- Sleep Difficulties with Autism
- Dyslexia Mind Map
- dyslexia support
- signs and indicators of dyslexia
- supporting children with dyslexia to read
OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER - OCD - INFORMATION
SENSORY PROCESSING INFORMATION
YOUNG CARER INFORMATION