This page and the links from it have been set up to support you and your family during the partial school closure as a result of the Government's response to the COVID-19 outbreak (March, 2020)
- It may be helpful to have a structure to your day but it does not have to match the timetable your child would have in school.
- Your child's class teacher does not expect you to do everything, everyday - many of you are also trying to work from home.
- If you can, try to include opportunities to get outside in the fresh air whilst remembering social distancing at all times.
- We know that you will do your best for your children
- We have set up Parent Support pages on Facebook to ask questions and seek guidance - you will find a link at the bottom of each page